Community Events v4.4 – The Events Calendar Addon – Building a community calendar? Community Events allows your users to add their events directly to your calendar, without needing access to your admin. Community Events adds an event submission form to the frontend of your website, making user event submission neat and easy.
While users get the ability to add events to your site’s calendar, you retain all of the management options you need. You can require users to register with your site before submitting, or not. Settings control whether submitted events are published immediately or held as drafts for moderation by an admin. Will users be able to edit and manage their events, or simply submit them? It’s all up to you! Just configure your options and let the event submissions start rolling in.
Supercharge Community Events with Events Calendar PRO to add custom fields, default content and recurring events to the submission form!
Community Events v4.4 – The Events Calendar Addon Changelog
v4.4 – 2017-01-09
* Feature – Design refresh for the front end submission form. 
* Feature – The front end submission form now satisfies requirements for WCAG 2.0 Level AA. 
* Fix – Ensure the submission form retains expected styles when default permalinks are in use 
* Tweak – Made customization of the start and end date fields easier 
* Tweak – Moved reCAPTCHA API key fields to new API Settings Tab 
* Tweak – Organizers and Venues now have a better and cleaner interface [68430, 38129]
* Tweak – Adjustments to recurring event support in order to match changes made in Events Calendar PRO