Divi Builder v2.0.6 – A Drag and Drop Page Builder | ElegantThemes – The Divi Builder. A Visual Drag & Drop Page Builder For Any WordPress Theme.
Divi Builder v2.0.6 Features:
Built With The Power Of Divi
The Divi Builder takes everything you love about our Divi Theme and packages it into it’s own plugin that can be used with any theme.
Endless Layout Possibilities
Take control over your page content with the most advanced builder plugin on the market. With the Divi Builder, there is nothing you can’t create.
Use It On Any Theme
The Divi Builder plugin is compatible with any theme, and can be used to create beautiful and fluid layouts inside content areas of any size and shape.
Divi Builder v2.0.6 – A Drag and Drop Page Builder Changelog
Version 2.0.6 ( updated 5-5-2017 )
– Added new Wireframe View mode to the Visual Builder.
– Fixed issue with email optin module failing to subscribe users in some cases due to request caching system.
– Fixed issue with unwanted save warning appearing when global sections were on the page but no content was changed while TinyMCE was in Visual mode.
– Fixed issue where initial updates to global sections were not saved correctly in some cases.
– Fixed issue with line breaks being stripped from global modules upon saving.
– Disabled right click menu while settings modals are open in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed bug that made the TinyMCE paragraph dropdown menu inaccessible in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed bug that prevented breakpoints from triggering in the Visual Builder while dragging snapped settings modals.
– Added pseudo breakpoints for Wireframe View in the Visual Builder to ensure responsiveness when dragging snapped settings modals.
– Fixed bug with the contact form module that caused line breaks to not be saved and sent correctly in the email message.
– Fixed a bug that made it impossible edit module labels in the Visual Builder while in Wireframe View in some situations.
– Fixed a bug that caused broken styles when the portability system was disabled via the Divi Role Editor.
– Improved Wireframe View compatibility for the Divi Builder Plugin.