Divi v3.0.34 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme is the smartest, most flexible theme in our collection. With Divi , the sky’s the limit.
The Divi Builder
The Divi Builder allows you to create beautiful and unique layouts visually, without touching a single line of code. The builder gives anyone the ability to create truly dynamic websites with ease.
Divi ships with 18 pre-made layouts that allow you to quickly jumpstart your development. These are completely customizable and can be used as a great starting point for creating your own designs.
Divi is wonderfully responsive no matter how you choose to configure your website. Each and every building block will conform to your visitor’s screen, creating the most intuitive browsing experience.
A Building Block Foundation
Divi is built on a strong foundation of powerful features that give you complete creative control over how you build your website. Hover over the different elements in the sample layout below to reveal the building blocks that were use in the creation of the design.
Divi v3.0.34 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme Changelog
v3.0.34 ( updated 2-8-2017 )
– Added Portrait Orientation mode to the gallery module. Old image thumbnails will need to be regenerated before using this option.
– Changed the words “Enable” and “Disable” to “Enabled” and “Disabled” in the Divi Theme Options to reduce confusion.
– Improved the method used for scaling up the search module button text when customized in the Divi Builder design settings.
– Exporting layouts in the Visual Builder will no longer trigger the browser warning meant for leaving the page.
– Empty fullwidth sliders will now have a minimum height that allows for background images to be seen.
– Localized the text within the search module so that it can be easily translated.
– Fixed pluralization issues for the WooCommerce item count in the Divi header in some languages.
– The (+) button in the Visual Builder will no longer be overlapped by featured tables in the pricing table module.
– Fixed issue where contact form captcha text was overflowing the form field, cutting off some of the text.
– Improved the rendering of self-hosted video slider videos in the Visual Builder.