Divi v3.0.6 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme is the smartest, most flexible theme in our collection. With Divi , the sky’s the limit.
The Divi Builder
The Divi Builder allows you to create beautiful and unique layouts visually, without touching a single line of code. The builder gives anyone the ability to create truly dynamic websites with ease.
Divi ships with 18 pre-made layouts that allow you to quickly jumpstart your development. These are completely customizable and can be used as a great starting point for creating your own designs.
Divi is wonderfully responsive no matter how you choose to configure your website. Each and every building block will conform to your visitor’s screen, creating the most intuitive browsing experience.
A Building Block Foundation
Divi is built on a strong foundation of powerful features that give you complete creative control over how you build your website. Hover over the different elements in the sample layout below to reveal the building blocks that were use in the creation of the design.
Divi v3.0.6 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme Changelog
v3.0.6 ( updated 09-16-2016 )
– Columns with equalized column heights will now appear correctly in the Visual Builder while responsive previews are active.
– Unpublished posts will no longer appear in post feeds while editing inside the Visual Builder.
– The blog module will no longer fail to load when switching quickly between different layout modes during Ajax load.
– Improved compatibility with some caching and CSS minification plugins.
– Improved compatibility with the Jetpack plugin.
– Fixed a bug that caused inner rows within Specialty Sections to use the incorrect column class when added via the Visual Builder.
– “Remove Space Below Image” option for Image Modules will now work correctly inside the Visual Builder.
– Added additional TinyMCe buttons to the text editor in the Visual Builder module settings modal.
– Made it easier to drag Fullwidth Section padding in the Visual Builder.
– Improved CSS selectors used for Tab Module design settings.
– Improved error message handling for Divi Library imports.
– Special characters within the Load From Library tooltip will now be correctly decoded.
– Removed row button group text overlap when using the Inline Editor.