A true 2-in-1 product. Turn your long Posts and Pages into beautiful looking slideshows, as easy as inserting a few tags, by the click of your mouse. You can choose between 3 different transitions; Horizontal Slider, Vertical Slider or Fade. The Horizontal and Vertical slider can be combined with 32 jQuery Easing Effects.
And you can choose between 6 different navigation templates and even customize it your self if you feel like it!
This is not all. In the latest version of Easy Pagination we have added optional “Arrow navigation” where you can choose between 4 different styles. This makes it possible to use Easy Pagination as a simple and clean slider.
When we initially created Easy Pagination we didn’t want to create just another Featured Post Slider. We even marketed it as “This is NOT a Featured Post Slider”. We thought there are so many great Featured Post Sliders out there already, and we wanted to create something different, something that we had not seen for WordPress before.
We believe we managed to do that with Easy Pagination for WordPress.
However soon after the release we started receiving feedback from excited customers asking if we could add the necessary features that would make it possible to use this as a Featured Post Slider as well. We thought about this and decided to do so. We have enabled the use of Shortcodes in Easy Pagination. This makes it possible for you use it as a powerful Featured Post Slider.
- New: Support for Mobile Devices (requires reload of the page if you test this on a desktop browser)
- 3 Different Transitions: Horizontal Slider, Vertical Slider and Fade.
- 32 different jQuery Easing Effects
- 6 different navigation templates
- Auto Play feature
- Thumbnail Navigation in Top or Bottom
- Disable Thumbnail Navigation
- Optional Duplicate Navigation
- Optional automatic apply frames to pictures
- Optional repeated Header section
- Optional repeated Footer section
- Optional Arrow Navigation; Horizontal and Vertical. Choose between 4 different styles.
- Optional scroll to top (useful when your slides are taller than the visible area)
- Optional render the first slide while loading page
- Save default settings
- Set Thumbnail size in Gallery view
- Set height of viewpoint (visible area above the bottom navigation)
- Set the width of the viewpoint
- Auto adjustment of Height on horizontal and fade animation
- Automatic Calculation of height and width of the viewpoint
- Start at Index Page (gallery view)
- Use Shortcodes to create a Featured Post Slider
- Supports Custom Taxonomy
- Create your own templates for Featured Post Slider
- Supports the following browsers; Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 3+, Google Chrome 4+, Opera 9+, Safari 4+
Easy Pagination for WordPress v184.108.40.206468 Changelog
v220.127.116.11468 – April 24, 2015
* Improvement: Replaced add_query_arg() due to an XSS vulnerability issue that affects many WordPress plugins and themes. Please observe that before the function could be accessed the user had to be an Administrator, meaning that the potential issue was not available to the public.