Extra v2.0.16 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme – Everything about the layouts built with the Divi Builder are completely customizable. Quickly adjust fonts, sizes, colors, spacing and more with just a few clicks. No coding is required! Using the Divi Builder’s Advanced Design Settings, you have complete control over the style and appearance of your page. You can even add Custom CSS.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress .
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
Extra v2.0.16 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme Changelog
– Builder modules will now render correctly inside of blog module post content.
– Updated various builder dependencies to their latest versions.
– Fixed a bug that caused global modules to not sync correctly in certain situations.
– Improved CSS selectors used for the Social Media Follow module to ensure custom CSS and design styles were correctly applied.
– Fixed a bug that caused update notifications to appear in unwanted areas in the WordPress admin.
– Fixed issue where certain settings did not sync correctly in global modules using selective sync in some situations.
– Fixed a JS error that occurred on saving for some customers.
– Prevented settings modals in the Visual Builder from being hidden when content area is set to overflow hidden via custom CSS.
– Circle Counter modules will now interpret empty values as “0” to avoid unwanted nan value from being output while editing.