Facebook Events Calendar v4.4.0 – WordPress Plugin is a calendar plugin for WordPress that will enable you to display events from various Facebook Page, Profile or Groups.
The Plugin uses Facebook official Graph API to display the events.
- Easy to install and step by step instruction on how to setup.
- Easy to understand admin interface to configure the plugin settings
- Admin Interface Previews: http://facebook-events-calendar.wppress.net/plugin-admin-preview/
- POT files available with the plugin to translate with your WordPress language setup.
- WPML and qTranslate string translation ready.
- Integration via shortcode or widget
- Not limited to one instance per page. Will support multiple instance of calendars
- Shortcode and widget options for multiple configurations
- Tinymce button for shortcode generation
- Supports multiple Pages, Profiles per calendar
- Select timezone for the calendar date time or show event dates per user’s browser timezone.
- Show your attending events.
- (NEW Feature) Ability to enable/disable Popup with Event Details per calendar instance.
- Works with private Facebook Groups or profile. (You will have to setup your own Facebook APP and use it with plugin. You must be administrator of private group to be able to show events from.)
- Server side caching enabled for better performance
- Settings to configure caching behavior of the plugin via plugin settings
- Semantic-i-cally coded source and any-developer friendly for custom upgrades.
- Highly customizable with CSS support. (LESS file provided)
Facebook Events Calendar v4.4.0 – WordPress Plugin Changelog
– Added “First Day Of Week” option to change calendar view.
– Fixed some compatibility issues.