Download LayerSlider Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin v6.4.0 – Codecanyon Last Update 6 May 17 | LayerSlider Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin v6.4.0 WordPress Sliders Plugin Free on Null24.
LayerSlider Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin v6.4.0 is a premium multi-purpose animation platform. Slideshows & image galleries with mind-blowing effects, gorgeously animated landing pages & page blocks, or even a full website can be created using LayerSlider. Every website can benefit from the capabilities of this plugin.
The drag and drop visual editor makes it really easy for everyone to get started using LayerSlider. No coding or technical skills required. The ever growing selection of importable templates are an ideal starting point for new projects and they cover every common use case from personal to corporate business. They are carefully crafted, aesthetically pleasing and can be easily customize to fit for any needs.
LayerSlider Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin v6.4.0 Changelog
LayerSlider 6.4.0 is now available!
- Bonjour! Thanks to conseillerphytoaroma, LayerSlider is now fully translated into French.
- Sziasztok! We’ve also added an experimental Hungarian localization in this release.
- Psst! More languages are on their way! Internationalization in LayerSlider underwent a major overhaul to provide high quality localizations and make translators’ life much easier.
- The English locale has also been updated. Instead of using typewriter characters, we now have nicely formatted punctuation with curly quotes and apostrophes.
- Added new Google Fonts script subsets: Arabic, Bengali, Gujarati, Gurmukhi, Hebrew, Kannada, Malayalam, Myanmar, Oriya, Sinhala, Tamil, Telugu and Thai. Welcome, newcomers! 🙂
- In cooperation with WPBakery, this update introduce changes to improve compatibility & integration with future versions of Visual Composer. Developers should check our updated Filters reference in the Developer documentation.
- Added “Important Notice” feature. In cases of important and urgent matters, we can now display a small banner on the admin dashboard to notify everyone. These might be security issues or other justifiable cases. Hopefully, you will never see any of them. 🙂
- Entirely new WordPress text editor plugin to insert sliders into your posts and pages. Besides its drastically improved user interface, it also supports keyboard shortcuts, multiple selections and embed options.
- Added a new premium feature: Global Hover. Create spectacular effects by triggering the Hover Transitions of all layers at once when you hover over the slider with your mouse cursor. A simple example demonstrating this can be found here.
- Added “Start immediately” option to the Play by Scroll feature. Now it’s possible to automatically start playback and only pause sliders at the first keyframe instead of waiting users to scroll down.
- Added option to override the starting slide of sliders in the shortcode and widget settings.
- Added letter spacing option to layer styles so you can change the character density in a line or block of text.
- Enabled word wrapping in CodeMirror code editors.
- The System Status now has better recommendations with providing the ideal values of each setting.
- While LayerSlider continues to require PHP 5.3.0 or newer, on the global scope it no longer uses language features that is not available in PHP 5.2.4. This ensures better overall compatibility with WordPress on pages where LayerSlider is not being actively used.
- Updated documentation to fix page jumping issues when deeplinking.
- Implemented a potential fix for CloudFlare’s Rocket Loader issues.
- Fixed the image chooser button when using the “Insert image from URL” option.
- Fixed an isssue that prevented displaying the slider actions popup in some rare cases in the List View.
- Prevent slider selection (colored highlight) when switching into full screen mode by doubling clicking on the slider.
- Fixed certain issues with the Outline, Numbers and Rounded Flat skins.
- Fixed Blend mode with the Origami transition.
- Fixed alt attributes on the slide thumbnail images.
- Fixed an issue with the sliderDidRemove event.
- Fixed a rare issue with the opacity option of the Hover Transition.
- Countless other bug fixes and improvements throughout the plugin.