Download Newsmag v3.4 – News Magazine Newspaper | Themeforest is the WordPress Blog / Magazine News / Editorial Template Last Update 12 April 17 | Newsmag v3.4 is the Best WordPress Theme for Adsense ads.
- Newspaper v7.8.1 – WordPress News Theme Free
- PUBLISHER V1.7.7 – MAGAZINE, BLOG, NEWSPAPER AND REVIEW WORDPRESS THEME
Newsmag v3.4 is a modern WordPress theme that lets you write articles and blog posts with ease. We offer great support and friendly help!
The Newsmag template is excellent for a news, newspaper, magazine, publishing or review site. It also supports videos from YouTube and features a rating system. It uses the best clean SEO practices, and on top of that, it’s fast, simple, and easy to use. In addition, News mag supports responsive Google Ads and AdSense.
Newsmag v3.4 – News Magazine Newspaper Changelog
Version 3.4 – April 12th, 2017
- new: speed booster plugin version. Please update it if you use it.
- new: options for google font weights and styles. The theme will only load the needed font weights and styles from now on
- misc: better plugin descriptions and help text
- misc: all big grids now show a nice error message when they don’t fit in the layout of the site. (when used on one column or two)
- fix: added various missing translations to the translation panel
- fix: some block templates where not able to change color on firefox due to a scoped style
- fix: we removed the offset from ajax requests, this provides a better user experience with the theme and the filters
- fix: the global modal window now ignores pictures with external links. Before this update, the modal windows was trying to open the external link
- fix: the jetpack sorting method on blocks now works as expected again
- fix: instagram images aligment issues
- fix: all embeds that overflow content on small screens are now fixed
- misc: theme panel layout and spacing is much improved now
- misc: inline ad displays at the last paragraph whenever there are not as many paragraphs mentioned in After Paragraph field and the article bottom ad is not active
- misc: we updated the list of compatible plugins in the theme
- fix: update the instagram icon
- fix: the password reset link that was sent from our login modal window was not working
- fix: we switched to https all the post sharing links
- fix: the not secured warning in chrome only appears now when the login box is opened
- fix: theme action error in the status panel when the theme is already activated
- fix: featured images from vimeo videos are now larger
- fix: ajax login works now via https
- fix: the sample plugin that shows how to add new modules and blocks works as expected now. It was giving a fatal error