WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.2.6 – With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.2.6 allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product of the month clubs, weekly service subscriptions or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials or set expiration periods.
A subscription-based model will allow you to capture more residual revenue — and all you have to do is ship the orders.
WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.2.6 Changelog
2017.05.05 – version 2.2.6
* Fix: WooCommerce 3.0: Guard against infinite loops caused by 3rd party code calling order methods with a post object by making sure we have an order object, not just an object. PR#2100
* Fix: WooCommerce 3.0: Improve compatibility with 3rd party code that adds custom address fields by making sure we check address method is callable before calling it, and falling back to meta data if that method doesn’t exist. PR#2102
* Fix: WooCommerce 3.0: Set correct line item meta names when paying for a renewal or resubscribe order by not relying on WooCommerce 3.0’s array access implementation. PR#2105
* Fix: WooCommerce 3.0: Assorted issues with dates not being scheduled and/or not being set at the correct time when running WooCommerce 3.0 by making sure we only save date properties after updating or deleting dates rather than also saving status transitions. PR#2091
* Fix: WooCommerce 3.0: Match WooCommerce 3.0 approach to adding variation attributes to cart/order line item name by making sure we use the line item name rather than product title to alter renewal cart item names. PR#2109
* Fix: WooCommerce 3.0: Match WooCommerce 3.0 filters for sign-up fee prices. Fixes compatibility with sign-up fees and Memberships. PR#2110
* Fix: Make sure a variable product is purchasable even if the variations tab wasn’t loaded before saving the product, and make sure we sync the variable product’s prices even if the variation’s tabe wasn’t loaded. PR#2111
* Fix: Make sure subscription is seen as having a zero total when customer completes the Change Payment Method flow to avoid charging anything at the time of changing payment method. PR#2082
* Fix: Fix resubscribing to products for 1 payment cuased by inconsistent variable type being returned by WC_Subscription::get_billing_interval(). PR#2098
* Fix: “Trying to get property of non-object” notice by checking order_type property exists before trying to access it. PR#2099
* Fix: Correct subscription variation field alignmenton WooCommerce > Edit Product screen. PR#2104
* Tweak: Improve upgrade logging by recording version at upgrade and not deleting logs after 6 weeks so we can trace time and day of upgrades in support and better diagnose issues. PR#2070
* Tweak: Adds more flexibility to next payment date recalculation on activation of a subscription with new ‘woocommerce_subscription_activation_next_payment_date_threshold’ hook. PR#1860
* Tweak: Improve when variations are saved by moving them to save on the ‘woocommerce_save_product_variation’ hook. PR#2111
* Tweak: Update Action Scheduler to v1.5.3. PR#2113