X v5.1.0 – The WordPress Theme | Themeforest is back with a new trick up its sleeve—responsive typography! The implementation currently available in the theme serves as a groundwork for future, more granular controls and is intended to be more foundational for the time being.
- X The Theme v4.6.2 – WordPress Theme
- KLEO v4.0.7 – Next level WordPress Theme
- Hotel Leisure v1.5.1 – Hotel, Resort & Spa WordPress Theme
- Voice v1.6 – Clean News/Magazine WordPress Theme
Stacks – X includes multiple unique designs inside of one powerful WordPress theme, and we refer to these designs as “Stacks.” There are currently four Stacks available in X.
When visiting the Typography options in Theme Options, you will find a new Root Font Size section. Using these options, you are now able to specify a root font size for your website at each breakpoint. These new root font sizes are applied to the
<html> element, which affords much more flexibility in two main ways:
- You now have the option of utilizing a larger root font size for desktops and having it transition down for smaller screens. This works great in a responsive context as it helps to ensure that your fonts do not get too cramped on small devices.
- You can now take full advantage of CSS
remunits differ from
emunits in that they will always be set relative to the
font-sizeof the document’s “root” element (in the case of HTML, this would be our
<html>element). This opens up new worlds of styling flexibility and functionality that
emunits do not always afford.