Recurring Payments v2.4.15 – Easy Digital Downloads – Recurring Payments for Easy Digital Downloads makes it easy-to-create and sell products with automatically recurring subscriptions.
Grow Your Business Through Recurring Revenue
Recurring revenue is predictable and allows businesses to properly forecast their future revenue. Adding subscriptions to your online store could very likely be the most important business decision you ever make.
Do you want to grow your business? Perhaps hire more staff? Recurring revenue is one of the easiest ways to get there.
Reasons to Use Recurring Payments
- Flexible billing options – including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and yearly
- Supports the most popular payment gateways, including Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net, and 2Checkout
- Complete subscription management interfaces for site administrators
- Powerful subscription emails for payment receipts, expiration notices, renewal reminders, and cancellations
- Direct integrations with some of our other most popular extensions.
Recurring Payments Features
Flexible Recurring Payments – Easily set up recurring payments on any product. You can easily adjust the recurring periods, the number of times they recur, and how much they cost. Products with variable pricing can have recurring and non-recurring price options.
Payment Gateway Support – Recurring Payments supports our most popular payment gateways, including:
- PayPal Standard
- PayPal Express
- PayPal Website Payments Pro
Signup Fees – You can set up optional signup fees. For example, charge subscribers $50 for the first month followed by $20 for every month after.
Recurring Payments v2.4.15 – Easy Digital Downloads Changelog
v2.4.15, July 7, 2016
Fix: 2Checkout: when Recurring Payments is active, INS in non-recurring gateway fails
Fix: get_status_label does not currently have ‘Completed’
Fix: Stripe: subscriptions not cancelled when bill_times is reached
Fix: Incorrect column name when querying subscriptions by date
Fix: Purchase Confirmation Subscription Details list in reverse order
Fix: Changing the customer of a payment does not update the customer_id of the subscription
Tweak: Update all calls to wp_remote_* for new response types enhancement
New: Update PayPal Standard to pull API keys from core enhancement
New: Add subscription stats to Sales Summary widget enhancement