Event Tickets Plus v4.2.2 – Take control of your ticket sales with Event Tickets Plus.
Event Tickets Plus v4.2.2 allows you to add as many tickets as you wish to a given event and sell those tickets entirely within your WordPress site. Each ticket has its own price, stock, SKU, and specified timeframe for when ticket sales open and close.
No third party websites, no extra ticket processing fees…just you, your attendees, and one kick ass event.
Take full control of the event ticketing process and customize it to suit your needs. Event Tickets Plus uses your favorite e-commerce provider (WooCommerce, Shopp, WP eCommerce, & Easy Digital Downloads are all currently supported) to keep users on your site from start to finish.
Purchased tickets are emailed directly to users, allowing them to easily print them out or pull them up on a mobile device for check-in. Admins are able to access attendee information on the backend and export the information to CSV files as needed. When your event begins, admins can mark guests as checked in manually or by scanning the QR code on their ticket with an author level role or higher.
Event Tickets Plus runs alongside the core Event Tickets plugin and your favorite ecommerce plugin. Add The Events Calendar or The Events Calendar Pro v4.2.2 – WordPress Event Plugin for even more robust event ticketing and calendar functionality.
Event Tickets Plus v4.2.2 – The Events Calendar Addon Changelog
v4.2.2 – 2016-07-06
* Fix – Update of price in WooCommerce does not update _EventCost
* Fix – Add attendee meta info to tickets email
* Fix – Ensure continued compatibility with WooCommerce
* Fix – Ensure continued compatibility with WP E-Commerce
* Fix – Made sure a SKU will be automatically generated for WooCommerce tickets if not provided.
* Fix – Resolve issue where “Don’t list me on attendees public attendees list” is visible even when “Hide attendees list” is checked in admin