Extra v2.0.31 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme – Everything about the layouts built with the Divi Builder are completely customizable. Quickly adjust fonts, sizes, colors, spacing and more with just a few clicks. No coding is required! Using the Divi Builder’s Advanced Design Settings, you have complete control over the style and appearance of your page. You can even add Custom CSS.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress .
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
Extra v2.0.31 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme Changelog
– Improved slider height consistency between various browsers.
– Removed unwanted spacing below the person module avatar that occurred in certain situations.
– Custom line height adjustments made to the person module will no longer affect UI elements in the Visual Builder.
– Adjustments made to the “focus text color” option for login modules will now render correctly in the Visual Builder.
– Improved background size and positioning for backgrounds images used in the post slider module.
– The image upload button for the blurb module will now appear correctly in the latest version of IE.
– The Import/Export button in the Divi Library will now appear correctly in IE.
– Added missing icon for the Fullwidth Portfolio module in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that prevented videos in video slider modules from being automatically paused when switching between slides when video overlays were enabled for the module.
– Fixed a bug that caused the default button icon for the login module to not be applied correct in certain situations.
– When the “add new row” popup is initiated in the Visual Builder, and the popup appears outside the browser’s viewport, the browser will now automatically scroll so that the popup is viewable.
– Fixed a bug that caused some icons to appear incorrectly in the Visual Builder when applying particular custom icons to various modules.
– Improved the way that settings modals in the Visual Builder adapt to changing viewport sizes to ensure that modals are never opened outside the viewport.
– Improved the priority for toggle background color options to ensure that custom colors set for opened and closed states will override the general background color of the module.
– Improved the appearance of the login module when viewed on a tablet device while inside of a 1/2 column.
– Removed the duplicate envelope icon that appears during icon selection for custom button styles.
– Added missing default value to the fullwidth menu module that caused the default animation style to not be applied correctly.
– When using the Copy Styles feature, custom CSS and CSS classes will also be copied along with the rest of the module’s design settings.
– Fixed a bug that caused the album title and author name to be hidden when either of the two fields were undefined in the Visual Builder.
– When a comment module is added to a post that has comments enabled, the default theme’s comment form will be disabled more reliably. It will also be removed instantly will editing inside the Visual Builder.
– Improved the rendering of specialty sections in the Visual Builder, removing unwanted min-height values that were mistakenly applied to responsive preview modes.
– Improved the appearance of Divi Builder dropdown menus in Firefox.
– Fixed a bug that caused active Divi Builder split tests to cause errors in the Visual Builder.
– Removed background parallax options in the post slider module when featured images have been disabled for the module.
– Clicking outside of the Visual Builder, such as into the header or footer area, will now disable active right click menus.
– Video slides that are cloned in the Visual Builder will now be rendered on the fly in the Visual Builder.