Extra v2.0.33 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme – Everything about the layouts built with the Divi Builder are completely customizable. Quickly adjust fonts, sizes, colors, spacing and more with just a few clicks. No coding is required! Using the Divi Builder’s Advanced Design Settings, you have complete control over the style and appearance of your page. You can even add Custom CSS.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress .
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
Extra v2.0.33 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme Changelog
– Added Portrait Orientation mode to the gallery module. Old image thumbnails will need to be regenerated before using this option.
– Changed the words “Enable” and “Disable” to “Enabled” and “Disabled” in the Divi Role Editor to reduce confusion.
– Improved the method used for scaling up the search module button text when customized in the Divi Builder design settings.
– Exporting layouts in the Visual Builder will no longer trigger the browser warning meant for leaving the page.
– Empty fullwidth sliders will now have a minimum height that allows for background images to be seen.
– Localized the text within the search module so that it can be easily translated.
– Fixed pluralization issues for the WooCommerce item count in the Divi header in some languages.
– The (+) button in the Visual Builder will no longer be overlapped by featured tables in the pricing table module.
– Fixed issue where contact form captcha text was overflowing the form field, cutting off some of the text.
– Improved the rendering of self-hosted video slider videos in the Visual Builder.