Download Free GravityForms Dropbox v1.2 – Gravityforms Addon Nulled
The Gravity Forms Dropbox Add-On allows you to quickly integrate Gravity Forms with Dropbox, one of the industry leaders in file storage solutions in the cloud. Allow users to upload files from their Dropbox account or send files uploaded via Gravity Forms to your own Dropbox account.
- Seamless Integration
- Quickly and easily integrate with Dropbox when a form is submitted.
- Dropbox Upload Field
- The new Dropbox Field allows users to upload files to your form via their Dropbox account.
- Send Files To Dropbox
- Send files uploaded via your Gravity Form to your Dropbox account by configuring a Dropbox Feed to configure where the uploads should go in your Dropbox account.
- Conditional Logic
- As with all of our Add-Ons, use Gravity Forms built in Conditional Logic to only integrate with Dropbox when you want to!
GravityForms Dropbox v1.2 – Gravityforms Addon Changelog
– Added feed duplication support.
– Added “gform_dropbox_post_upload” action that fires after a feed has been processed. See https://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/article/gform_dropbox_post_upload/
– Added “gform_dropbox_ssl_compatibility” filter to override SSL compatibility test.
– Fixed a fatal error which could occur if the request used to validate the app secret key fails.
– Fixed a redirect loop issue when processing Dropbox feeds.
– Fixed default label for Dropbox Upload field.
– Fixed PHP fatal error when initializing API.
– Fixed Update Settings button being hidden on plugin settings pages.
– Modified execution order of “gform_dropbox_post_upload”.
– Updated plugin compatibility check to verify existence of “openssl_random_pseudo_bytes” and “mcrypt_create_iv” functions.
– Updated SSL compatibility check to allow for 404 response codes.