GoExplore v1.3.6 – Travel WordPress Theme – Create your travel agency, lodge, club, blog or destination website the quick and easy way. The GoExplore! travel WordPress theme can manage any travel website, from a personal travel blog to a world travel guide book.
Turn your site into a community with many contributors, or just you. It’s easy with the custom tools we’ve created. Use the directory to build resources such as flights, tours, restaurants and other travel services.
A destination can be whatever makes sense for your website. If you’re creating a site for a large theme park, the destinations might be the different sections, with rides and activities as the child destinations. A more traditional concept would be a country, region and city relationship, but that’s too easy. Use your creativity and you’ll quickly see how any travel site can take advantage of the Travel Destinations plugin.
- Super-ultra-mega responsive
- SEO optimized
- Traditional and modern blog styles
- Sidebar generator
- Sidebar selector for pages and posts
- Custom home page controls
- Travel Destinations plugin
- Content Blocks plugin
- Custom headers for pages and posts
- Custom headers for destinations
- Hide title setting for pages and posts
- Multiple blog list styles
- Featured destinations
- Destination categories
- Destination resource directory
- Destination child pages
- Revolution Slider support (plugin not included)
- Custom author pages
- Destination resource ratings
- Custom rating symbols (stars, dollars or add your own)
- Per topic ratings
- Custom login styles
- Unbranded white label admin
- Google Fonts support
- Bootstrap 3
- Retina ready
- Translation ready (.po/.mo files)
- Demo content included
- All Photoshop files included
- and so much more…
GoExplore v1.3.6 – Travel WordPress Theme Changelog
THEME UPDATE – v1.3.6 (August 2nd 2016)
Updates and fixes
Updated Travel Destinations plugin to v1.1.16.
Fixed incorrect URLs in Yoast SEO sitemap.
Fixed missing home page accordions with WPML.
Fixed incorrect URLs output in <head> section with WPML.
Fixed info pages getting incorrect URL after updating content.
Fixed some PHP notices.