Google Address Autocomplete for WooCommerce simplifies the checkout process helping your customers to enter their address with the Google Places suggest API. You make them save time and prevent typing errors.
Demo is available here : http://plugins.mbcreation.net/woocommerce-google-address-autocomplete/ (just add a product to cart and go to checkout)
Please consider trying it with countries you are making business with and feel free to alert us on misfunctionnement at [email protected]
Since the plugin relies on the Google API we can’t guarantee it will work for 100% of your customers. But they will still have – of course – the ability to type their address the old way.
Under the hood (a.k.a how it works) :
- The plugin regroups and hides the components of the address : address_1, address_2, city, state, postcode, country.
- It adds a new “Address field” based on Google Places API.
- The user begins to type his address, Google completes it.
- The user chooses the correct address among Google suggestions.
- The hidden fields appears, automatically fielded with the Google’s informations.
The customer can now go to payment right away !
(2015-04-21) version 1.9
– South Africa bugfix
– Hungarian translation
(2015-03-19) version 1.8
– Don’t fill address 2 for US addresses
– Better support of UK counties
– Prevent Chrome autofill suggestion
– Add a filter to deactivate autocomplete on billing address
– Add Neighborhood in address 2 if provided by Google (relevant for Mexico and other latin america countries)
– Support of missing checkout fields (default address fields removed by filter)
(01/29/2015) Version 1.5 :
– WooCommerce 2.3 compatibility
(01/15/2015) – Version 1.4 :
– Fix : Corrects an issue with virtual products
– Fix : Corrects spanish states
– Improvement : Add spanish translation
– Improvement : Add back-end notification for updates