Gravity Forms Unique ID v1.3.5 | Gravity Wiz is part of the Gravity Perks package. Buy Gravity Perks today to get this perk plus 26 other galactic Gravity Forms plugins!
More from my site
The Unique ID perk provides a new “Unique ID” field type which generates a unique ID for the entry when submitted. It supports several types of unique IDs including alphanumeric, numeric, and sequential.
- Provide a set-length confirmation or reference number for each entry; could be displayed on the confirmation page and in notifications (i.e. “Your confirmation number is ABC142Z3”).
- Maintain a sequential invoice number (a legal requirement for some countries)
- Generate a unique coupon code that can be used on subsequent form submissions (tutorial coming soon!)
- Generate a unique number for use in raffles
There are probably a hundred other ways this could be used. We would really love to hear how you’re using it!
Gravity Forms Unique ID v1.3.5 Changelog
– Fixed notice generated when upgrading versions caused by use of deprecated Gravity Forms function.
– Updated GP_Boostrap to version 1.2.