Gravity Forms Unique ID v1.3.5 | Gravity Wiz is part of the Gravity Perks package. Buy Gravity Perks today to get this perk plus 26 other galactic Gravity Forms plugins!
The Unique ID perk provides a new “Unique ID” field type which generates a unique ID for the entry when submitted. It supports several types of unique IDs including alphanumeric, numeric, and sequential.
- Provide a set-length confirmation or reference number for each entry; could be displayed on the confirmation page and in notifications (i.e. “Your confirmation number is ABC142Z3”).
- Maintain a sequential invoice number (a legal requirement for some countries)
- Generate a unique coupon code that can be used on subsequent form submissions (tutorial coming soon!)
- Generate a unique number for use in raffles
There are probably a hundred other ways this could be used. We would really love to hear how you’re using it!
Gravity Forms Unique ID v1.3.5 Changelog
– Fixed notice generated when upgrading versions caused by use of deprecated Gravity Forms function.
– Updated GP_Boostrap to version 1.2.