Gravity Forms v2.1.1 – WordPress Form Builder Quickly build and design your WordPress forms using the form editor. Select your fields, configure your options, and easily embed forms on your WordPress powered site using the built in tools.
Over A Million WordPress Sites Are Already Using Gravity Forms. Is Yours?
Don’t just take our word for it, listen to what Gravity Forms users are saying.
Gravity Forms makes it easy to create order forms. Order forms can incorporate pricing specific fields to allow your users to make selections and generate a total based on product and option selections.
Gravity Forms isn’t just for entries. It can also create WordPress posts. It’s easy to build a form that creates WordPress Posts on your site. They’re perfect for user-generated content, directory listings and much more.
Gravity Forms v2.1.1 Changelog
– Added PF (French Polynesia) to the country code list. Credit: the GravityView team.
– Added percentage based rule lines for alignment check in preview page.
– Added gf_form_center readyclass style to properly center the form in the gform_wrapper container.
– Updated the HTML field to check for the unfiltered_html capability instead of manage_options before allowing unfiltered HTML to be saved in the form editor.
– Fixed an issue with the Drop Down field merge tag where the value is not encoded for use in query string params.
– Fixed an issue with the Multi Select field merge tag where the value is displayed instead of the text.
– Fixed an issue with the entry list when sorting by entry meta where some entries may not be included in the results.
– Fixed an issue with the date and time field input sizes and switched the input containers to a flex layout.
– Fixed an issue with the date and time field label sizes and text-alignment.
– Fixed an issue caused by the overflow property of the form element.
– Fixed an issue with the form wrapper width value.
– Fixed conditional logic dependency confirmation appearing every time a field is edited when the visibility is already set to administrative.
– Fixed an issue with the Paragraph field validation when a max character limit is configured and the value contains multi-byte characters.
– Fixed issue with number max range sanitization.
– Fixed an issue with number field min and max range settings when number format is configured with commas as decimal separators.
– Fixed an issue with the Paragraph field validation when a max character limit is not configured.
– AF: Fixed an issue when only using custom keys with the dynamic field map.