GravityForms Authorize.net v2.2 – Gravityforms Addon – Gravity Forms and Authorize.Net make collecting credit card payments quick and painless! With the Authorize.Net Add-On you can capture credit card payments along with any additional data you want from the user right on your site, without sending the user to a 3rd party to complete the transaction.
- Seamless Integration
- Automatically capture credit card payments with Authorize.Net when a form is submitted.
- Product and Services
- Setup and sell simple products or services in just minutes with one time credit card payments.
- Recurring Payments
- Setup and configure Authorize.Net Automated Recurring Billing subscriptions.
- WordPress Posts
- Configure your form to both create a post and accept a payment. The post is only created if the payment is approved.
- User Registration
- Configure your form so that users created with the User Registration Add-On are only created after payment is approved.
- System Requirements
- The Gravity Forms Authorize.Net Add-On requires Gravity Forms v1.6.2+, WordPress v3.3+ and a valid SSL Certificate installed and configured on your WordPress site.
GravityForms Authorize.net v2.2 – Gravityforms Addon Changelog
– Added logging of response to subscription cancellation request.
– Added support for sending notifications on payment/subscription events. Configured on the edit notification page using the ‘Event’ setting.
– Added phone to the billing information fields available for mapping on the feed.
– Added Spanish translation (es_ES).
– Added logging of api key validation failure.
– Updated the gform_authorizenet_transaction_pre_capture, gform_authorizenet_amount_pre_authorize, gform_authorizenet_transaction_pre_capture_setup_fee and gform_authorizenet_subscription_pre_create filters to include the $entry as an available parameter.
– Updated to only add notification events if the form has a relevant feed.
– Updated minimum Gravity Forms version to 1.9.12.
– Updated to use can_create_feed() to determine if feeds can be created/edited.
– Fixed an issue creating the subscription if the form title being assigned to the order description contains special characters.
– Fixed an issue with the timestamp for logging statements recorded after the subscription startDate is set.
– Fixed PHP notice related to the parameters of the gform_authorizenet_post_capture hook.
– Fixed PHP notice which could occur if an authorize and capture transaction failed.
– Fixed an issue with check_status() not passing the $action[‘type’] for use with the related hooks in the framework.
– Fixed an issue with a logging statement.
– Fixed an issue with the display of the payment details panel on the entry detail page for entries processed by the pre-framework version.
– Fixed php notices related to the ‘gform_authorizenet_post_capture’ hook when running an auth only transaction.
– Fixed an issue with the phone field.
– Removed potentially sensitive data from logging statements.