Interactive World Maps v1.8 is a WordPress plugin to create as many maps as you want, with interactive and colored markers, continents, countries or regions.
(Check out the standalone non- WordPress version here)
Fully compatible with the brand new WordPress v4.4.2 and Visual Composer!
Interactive World Maps Show Different Regions
You will be able to show hundreds of different kinds of maps, already included:
- A map of the entire world.
- A continent or a sub-continent. (Africa, Europe, Americas, Asia, Oceania and all their sub-continents)
- A country. (virtually all the countries in the world are included, featuring the most requested: USA, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil, India, Australia…)
- A country divided by its regions.
- A state in the United States.
- The United States divided by metropolitan areas.
- A state in the United States divided by metropolitan areas.
Interactive World Map Color Regions or add Markers
You can add active colored regions to the map, and display them in 2 different ways:
- As Regions – It will color the whole region, for example a continent, subcontinent, a country, a country province, or a US state.
- As Markers -It will display a colored bubble in the chosen regions, that can be a city, a state or a country.
Interactive World Maps v1.8 Changelog