iTunes Shortcode is a WordPress Plugin, which allows you to present always up-to-date information about iTunes Store products (Mac and iOS App Store Apps, iBook Store Ebooks and iTunes Music Store Albums/Songs – more is coming soon) in posts in a simple and elegant way and to earn money in the iTunes Affiliate Program.
THE LONG-AWAITED UPDATE IS AVAILABLE!
Version 1.4 adds a [toplist] shortcode to automatically generate a top free/paid/grossing lists of iOS & OS X apps, ebooks, songs and music albums.
Version 1.4.5 supports apps work on Apple Watch with an iPhone!
The plugin offers three ways to present data:
1. Large box (default)
perfect at the end of app/ebook review:
2. Clickable product name with price
great to create a list of apps/ebooks:
3. Clickable product price
always up to date, to be placed anywhere in the text:
You can download this app for $3.99.
All the options you see are the same for an ebooks.
iTunes Shortcode can automatically generate a top free/paid/grossing lists of iOS & OS X apps, ebooks, songs and music albums. You can create WordPress static page, put in a simple shortcode and show your visitors always up to date top lists of iTunes products.
You can also generate text-only list with clickable product names and prices.
Our plugin has also one more great advantage – it shows when the app/ebbok is available at a discounted price! Just take a look:
This is possible because the plugin stores data about apps/ebooks and refreshes them in the time interval set by you. It also helps to reduce the number of queries to the Apple servers.
QR codes are an awesome method to open quickly any link on your smartphone. Why not use it to conveniently download iOS apps directly on the iPhone, when we read about them on a computer?
Just scan and enjoy – it’s so easy!
We tried to make our plugin the most universal and independent of the used template. Of course, this is not always possible and sometimes a minor appearance changing may be necessary (like font size, button colors etc.). You can do it in the settings page, adding your own CSS rules.
- three ways of presenting data
- automatically generate top free/paid/grossing list of iTunes products
- iTunes Affiliate Program support (PHG)
- showing information about price reductions
- QR codes
- custom CSS
- ready for translation (.po files)
- data caching (reducing the number of connections to iTunes lookup)
- support for soft-launched apps (when they is available only in selected countries)
IMPORTANT! Before the update, make a backup of the current plugin version (directory: wp-content/plugins/itunes-shortcode).
After update to 1.4.x version from 1.3.x or older visit the plugin settings page and check you have activate FancyBox.
– support for apps work on Apple Watch with an iPhone
– added small icon of Apple Watch app on the main icon
– added new platfrom – Watch
– added support for Apple Watch app screenshots
– Redux Framework updated to version 3.5.4
Demo iTunes Shortcode v1.4.5 – WordPress Plugin
Download iTunes Shortcode v1.4.5 – WordPress Plugin