MiniGO v2.0 – Uber Minimal Flat Coming Soon Page – Hello everyone and welcome to MiniGO, a distinguished minimal coming soon page with a fair bit of sophistication. MiniGO is all about being neutral and letting your under construction page shine through the background you choose. It’s very easy to set up and customize, you can be online in 5 minutes after purchasing.
While it’s deceptively simple (as it should be) a significant amount of work has been put into it and we hope it shows in the details.
Key Features :
- Slick 3D perspective page transitions.
- 5 Full Screen Background Types : Video (hosted or YouTube), Ken Burns Image Slideshow, Fade Image Slideshow, Continuous Fade and Solid Color background.
- Several customisation options for each background type.
- 2 Styles of count down timer, 3D Square and 3D Rounded (Piechart).
- Fully Responsive, looks awesome on anything from phones and tables to large computer screens.
- Optional content background window for increased contrast on brighter main backgrounds.
- Font Awesome icon fonts (360 icons to choose from).
- Google Web Fonts were used for good browser compatibility.
- MailChimp support for e-mail subscribers as well as hosted e-mail address saving support (custom script).
- Working contact form via customizable php script.
- 41 Overlay Pixel Patterns for the Fullscreen Background with customizable transparency.
- Extensive help file.
- HTML5 and CSS3 have been used.
- SASS sources included for advanced users.
- PSD Photoshop design included.
MiniGO v2.0 – Uber Minimal Flat Coming Soon Page Changelog
v2.0 – January 20th, 2014
– Added: Light Skin (dark text on light background)
– Added: Audio Player (mp3) with settings
– Added: Option to set content width (px or %)
– Added: Options for gradient background overlay and gradient loader background
– Added: Options for customizing the counters
– Added: Option for displaying loader animation
– Fixed: Background issues on iOS devices
– Fixed: Image fallback support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
– Fixed: Slight page transition and box shadow issues in Mozilla Firefox