Perfex v1.6.0 – Powerful Open Source CRM is complete Customer Relationship Management software that is a great fit for almost any company, freelancer or many other uses. With its clean and modern design, Perfex CRM can help you look more professional to your customers and help improve business performance at the same time.
More from my site
Sales are important and Perfex CRM helps in several ways:
- Manage and invoice projects with the powerful Project Management Feature.
- Track time spent on tasks and bill your customers. Ability to assign multiple staff members on staff and track timer per assigned staff.
- Add task followers even if the staff is not project member. The staff member will be able to track the task progress without accessing the project.
- Keep track of leads in one place and easily follow their progress.
- Create good looking proposals for leads or customers and increase sales.
- Records your company expenses and have the ability to bill to your customers and auto convert to invoice.
- Know more about your customers with powerful CRM.
- Increase customer retention via built-in Surveys.
- Use the Goals Tracking feature to keep sales goals in mind.
- Build professional, great looking estimates and invoices.
- Powerful support system with ability to auto import tickets.
- Use Contracts feature to lock in current and future sales.
- Custom fields can store extra information for customers, leads and more.
- Follow ups, reports, notes, files and many more features.
CRMs need to focus on customers and Perfex CRM does that with a powerful support system that helps you track and resolve issues quickly via the integrated ticket system and customer reminders. Assign reminders to yourself, one or many staff members and with one click, reminders can be sent to email and in-app notification system. These features and more can take customer satisfaction to the next level.
Perfex CRM has many features designed to fit many applications. Read more about the features below and try the demo to see how Perfex CRM can help you succeed.
Perfex v1.6.0 – Powerful Open Source CRM Changelog
v1.6.0 – Changes made in the main Perfex CRM theme.
Added ability to show primary contact on invoice/estimate/payment receipt for specific customer.
Added Dropbox for project files.
Added proposals report in the Reports sales section.
Added ability for all staff member to be able to list their own timesheets and apply filters including chart for the timesheets.
Added auto fetch customer longtitude and latitude based from google based on address,city,country.
Added tags for leads, tasks, tickets, projects, estimates ,proposals, timesheets
Added default view option for calendar.
Added new chart timers for project.
Added new project status cancelled.
Improved: Added option to auto delete old backups.
Improved: Project overview page and project tabs.
Improved: Task comments will be sorting by default descending.
Improved: Combined a couple of small plugins into 1 .js file for loading speed improvements.
Improved: Added lightbox for task image attachments.
Improved: Merged sales.js in main.js for better speed performance.
Improved: Added ticket priority and project in tickets table customers area.
Improved: Added additional merge fields for invoices,estimates,proposals email tempaltes.
Improved: By default on leads table lost and junk leads will be excluded.
Removed option email piping enabled – not useful.
Fixed web to lead form not showing success message when there is no notification enabled.
Fixed leads custom fields not showing in web to lead form.
Fixed cron job cant connect to IMAP department if hostname as login is used.
Fixed announcement from name not showing in customers area.
Fixed some js errors when Catalan language is used.
Fixed tickets opened from customers area new lines are ignored.
Fixed option for “In customer profile only show tickets related to the logged in contact” not working good.
Fixed top search not working good when staff have assigned customers.
Possible security issue fixed.