Download Free User Role Editor Pro v4.24.5 – Edit User Roles Easily Nulled
User Role Editor Pro v4.24.5 – Edit User Roles Easily – Are you satisfied with standard WordPress roles list or user capabilities distribution among them? Do you wish to change something in the users rights and permissions system?
User Role Editor WordPress plugin will help you. Edit any existing role, create new one, fill selected role with capabilities which you need. Assign new created roles or capabilities directly to the user.
User Role Editor Pro v4.24.5 version features
Why go Pro? Pro version offers extended functionality. It is advertisement free. Buy Pro version and join
to the 1286 active subscribers. Look on the Pro version additional features list and take right effective decision:
- Force all custom posts types to use its own custom capabilities set instead of usage of one built on the base of the ‘post’, e.g. ‘edit_videos’ instead of ‘edit_posts’.
- Activate “Create” capability for posts/pages/custom post types. For example, without a ‘create_post’ capability user will be allowed just edit the existing posts.
- Users access restriction for editing selected posts and pages only, by post/page ID or/and author user ID (more info…);
- Users access restriction to Gravity Forms by forms ID list (more info…);
User Role Editor Pro v4.24.5 – Edit User Roles Easily Changelog
* Core version: 4.25
* Important security update: Any registered user could get an administrator access. Thanks to [John Muncaster](http://johnmuncaster.com/) for discovering and wisely reporting it.
* URE pages title tag was replaced from h2 to h1, for compatibility with other WordPress pages.