Visual Composer v4.11: Page Builder for WordPress
Visual Composer – current version v4.11 available for download!
Welcome to the first extendable WordPress page builder plugin! Visual Composer is a drag and drop frontend and backend page builder that will save you tons of time working on our site content. You’ll be able to take full control of your WordPress site, and build any layout you can imagine – no programming knowledge required! Not only that, but with our frontend and backend editor you can now choose whether you want to work on backend or move your page building process to frontend and instantly see any changes you make.
Have you ever noticed how much time you waste fighting with [shortcodes]? No more trial and error with “shortcodes magic” – the Visual Composer plugin will take care of that for you.
This is the first WordPress page builder plugin that gives you full control over responsiveness. It has never been easier to control how your site – or individual parts of it – behave on different devices. Set your desired size of columns and offsets, and even hide specific blocks of elements, depending on the device. Check how your content looks on mobile or desktop with just one click – with our frontend and backend editor, this takes no time at all. So you don’t have to own a bunch of expensive devices to start designing sites that are perfectly responsive and optimized for them!
Add columns and rows, and choose from 40+ predefined elements (divided into logic groups) with a single click, using handy and intuitive UI. Then simply drag elements around to re-arrange them. Don’t have time for block re-arrange? Use one of our 40+ predefined layout templates, created by web design professionals, and build complete sections in seconds. Page building for WordPress has never been simpler! You can also use your creativity and skills to extend Visual Composer v4.11 with your own unique elements, using our developer API.
Visual Composer v4.11 is the #1 Best Selling drag and drop frontend and backend page builder plugin, already powering 500k+ websites. Join now, and create beautiful WordPress websites in no time at all, with minimum effort, and – of course – no coding and [shortcodes].
Visual Composer v4.11: Page Builder for WordPress Changelog
10.03.2016 – ver 4.11
– Added: New predefined templates added
– Added: Mono Social icons added to icon library list
– Added: ‘All’ text in grid element filters can be modified in param window
– Added: Gradient button style for buttons
– Added: Grid element initial loading controls (including ‘Disable’ option)
– Added: TweetMe Button content element params description added
– Update: WordPress 4.5 compatibility added
– Update: Additional element description in Backend editor
– Update: Video background autoplay on mobile devices
– Update: Refactor grid params array system
– Update: In some cases relative path to admin-ajax.php returned 404, replaced with full path
– Fixed: Russian language adds new content tab
– Fixed: Content display on video background in IE10
– Fixed: wp_get_attachment_url work with arg
– Fixed: php7 array slice indexes
– Fixed: ‘_self’ attribute fix in CTA and button
– Fixed: get_currentuserinfo() updated
– Fixed: Full height row and iteration issue
– Fixed: ACF foreach warning fixed
– Fixed: Link stripping from images added from “Add Media”