Warhol v1.0.1 – Creative Multipurpose HTML Template – There are many multi-purpose templates; there are very few that have a strong emphasis on design. Warhol comes with a multitude of carefully designed page layouts and purpose built content blocks that when pieced together create stunning, professional layouts. The possibilities are endless. Warhol is simple, elegant and powerful!
Warhol is ideal for any small to medium sized creative agency, ad agency,photo studio, small business, or freelancer that is looking for a bold, yet professional modern look. What sets Warhol apart is the great focus on detail and design, big typography, elegant slider animations and reveal animations.
- Ultra responsive
- Retina ready
- 8 homepages variants, 8 hero variants, plus a range of content blocks
- 50+ HTML template files
- Full-width and fullscreen slider sections (with Vimeo/YouTube API)
- Fullscreen parallax sections
- Fullscreen sections with bullet navigation
- Lightbox with social sharing and modal support
- Sortable portfolio ( opt for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 column layouts with large, small or without margins )
- 3 Project page layouts
- 3 About page layouts
- 3 Contact page layouts
- With working AJAX contact form
- Standard blog index with sidebar right and left
- Creative blog index with grid ( opt for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 column layouts with large, small or without margin )
- Full width blog index
- Post page with sidebar right and left
- Left, center, and right aligned headers
- Sub menu, mega menu, and header dropdown support
- Mobile overlay navigation
- Mobile off-screen navigation
- Working MailChimp newsletter signup form
- 404, 500, and maintenance page
- 400+ Entypo Font Icons
- Carefully handpicked Google Fonts
- 20+ Components
- 8+ Plugins
- Coded with care! Valid HTML5 / CSS3
- And so much more..
Warhol v1.0.1 – Creative Multipurpose HTML Template Changelog
v1.0.1 – 14/09/16
– Cart badge in header navigation, now aligns properly in FireFox
– Various small CSS fixes of the framework.
– Footer columns now break to two columns on tablet by applying the class .two-columns-on-tablet. Added to div.footer-top.
– New footer layouts
– Elements pages
– Search results page
– Page preload script