Adding & Editing Customers
Adding Customers Has Never Been Easy, Just Click ‘Add custmer’ and fill in the fields you need to fill. by default, fields such as date of birth, twitter, skype, web, are loaded. if you would like to add more fields to the customer page, you can use the free advanced custom fields plugin. get a sense of who you are dealing with using the rich google maps feature showing a map and location of the customer.
= v2.6.10 =
* Fix bug with customers not appearing.
* Fix bug with emails not being sent.
* Fix bug with syntax upon plugin deactivation.
* Feature added to define default customer statuses.
* Feature added with Products Purchased table showing more details on products purchased.
* Tweak to searching by email.