Sell memberships via your WooCommerce store.
A membership solution 100% integrated with your content and products.
Woocommerce Memberships v1.3.8 is not just another plugin for restricting your site’s content: it’s an easy-to-use, site-wide membership solution that brings your content, shop, and memberships together.
“This is maybe one of the easiest and cleanest plugins when it comes to configuration…it’s super clean and easy to manage.
You’re gonna love this plugin.” – Chris Lema
Memberships allows you to create an entire membership system without compiling a Frankenstein assortment of plugins.
You can restrict your content to members, but you can also drip that content to schedule when members have access. Sell access to memberships, include memberships with product purchases or manually assign memberships, and completely integrate restrictions with your store as well.
Sell or Gift Memberships
Memberships are not a specific type of WooCommerce product; instead, membership plans are created independently from products. This lets you determine how access is granted for maximum flexibility. You can assign 0 or more products (of almost any type) to a membership plan to support several types of memberships:
- sell a membership as stand-alone product — create a product for the membership, then tie the plan to that product to sell it
- grant access to a membership as part of a product purchase — i.e., buy a subscription for a meal box, get access to the recipes section for free
- grant access to the same membership from several products (i.e., a yearly purchase or a monthly subscription)
- assign memberships manually for an invite-only members area
*** WooCommerce Memberships Changelog ***
2015.11.13 – version 1.3.8
* Tweak – Calculate and update expiration date when manually setting a user membership plan in admin
* Tweak – Ask confirmation when memberships are cancelled from user account page
* Tweak – Content restriction messages support shortcodes
* Tweak – Show active memberships in Users list and Edit Order screen
* Tweak – Make the login notice message text editable in settings
* Tweak – Added wc_memberships_user_membership_saved action triggered when membership post is saved
* Fix – Subscriptions manually created from admin could not grant access to membership plans
* Fix – Checkout error when a user switches between subscription variations
* Fix – Membership dates are adjusted by site timezone setting
* Fix – Datepicker not showing when manually creating a user membership plan in admin
* Fix – Properly handle subscript switches by cancelling the old user membership ( Subscriptions 2.0.6+ only )
* Fix – Adjust membership dates handling according to site timezone