Woocommerce Memberships v1.7.3 – Sell memberships via your WooCommerce store.
A membership solution 100% integrated with your content and products.
WooCommerce Memberships is not just another plugin for restricting your site’s content: it’s an easy-to-use, site-wide membership solution that brings your content, shop, and memberships together.
Memberships allows you to create an entire membership system that’s seamlessly tied to your store.
You can restrict your content to members, but you can also “drip” that content over time to schedule when members have access. Sell access to memberships, include memberships with product purchases, manually assign memberships, and completely integrate restrictions with your store.
Sell or Assign Memberships
Memberships are not a specific type of WooCommerce product; instead, membership plans are created independently from products. This lets you determine how access is granted for maximum flexibility. You can assign 0 or more products (of almost any type) to a membership plan to support several types of memberships:
sell a membership as stand-alone product — create a product for the membership, then tie the plan to that product to sell it
grant access to a membership as part of a product purchase — i.e., buy a subscription for a meal box, get access to the recipes section for free
grant access to the same membership from several products (i.e., a yearly purchase or a monthly subscription)
assign memberships manually for an invite-only members area
Strategically Grant Content Access
You put a lot of work into your members-only content, so Memberships lets you schedule when your members should have access to it. You can drip content, which means that you can schedule when members should have access to your content. For example, you can require that customers be a member for a week before they can access certain posts or pages.
Woocommerce Memberships v1.7.3 Changelog
2016.11.23 – v1.7.3
* Fix – Prevent errors from happening when upgrading or switching subscriptions under some circumstances
* Fix – When using price suffix merge tags for displaying the price inclusive or exclusive of taxes, the amount displayed in the suffix could be incorrect for logged in members
* Fix – When entering prices excluding taxes and displaying prices inclusive of taxes on the shop, the incorrect tax amount might be calculated
* Fix – Update Bookings compatibility check for v1.9.11 due to main plugin file renaming
* Fix – When restricting the whole content and using qTranslate X plugin, a server error could be triggered when visiting the front end
* Fix – In some circumstances a customer with multiple plans wouldn’t see a “View” button to access to some plan content from the Member Area’s “My Content” section
* Fix – Ensure templates in Member Area when viewing an individual plan content are wrapped in a container div having a ‘woocommerce’ CSS class
* Misc – Improve compatibility with Dynamic Pricing when used with member discounts