Download WooCommerce Product Filter v5.4.0
WooCommerce Product Filter is all in one filter for every shop! It’s a must have for any WordPress and WooCommerce Online Store owner. This plugin extends your store by adding advanced filters that both you and your customers will love. Take your business to a higher level with this brilliant plugin. WooCommerce Products Filter fits responsively with every template. Just install the plugin, setup basics in the WooCommerce>Settings>Products Filter and your WooCommerce Product Filter will be ready to use. With WooCommerce Product Filter your customers will find what they are looking for in the fastest and easiest way possible. WooCommerce 2.5+ Ready!
WooCommerce Product Filter Features
- Filter by any criteria! Price filters, ordering, taxonomy filters, attribute filters, per page, in stock filters, sale filters and search filters are available. AJAX is supported too!
- Awesome admin User Interface! Setup your filters with ease using the Filter Presets Manager! All the options at your fingertips
- Full Filter Term Customization! Customize all your terms, use thumbnails, colors, different checkbox layouts, selectbox and more!
- Range Filters! Available for prices and taxonomies including attributes! Use numerical ranges in your filters
- Adoptive Filtering! Show only remaining terms within your filters narrowing down the filtering criteria
- Filter Analytic! Find out what your users are searching for! Adjust your products to customers needs
- Sidebar and Widget WooCommerce Product Filters! Full support for all themes in sidebar mode!
- Register and Automatic Updates! Get instant updates via WordPress in a single click! Just enter your purchase code in the Product Filter Registration
- Translation Ready and full WPML support!
WooCommerce Product Filter v5.4.0 Changelog
+ WooCommerce Product Filter 5.4.0 – 22. March 2016.
– added adoptive dependencies, now your adoptive filtering can depend only on certain taxonomies
– added adoptive activation mode
– added show/hide empty terms in filters option
– added search filter placeholder override
– improved search support on shortcodes/themes with search fileds and categories etc.
– fixed failing filters in permalinks/failing filters
– fixed added full permalinks support for all taxonomies/custom taxonomies
– fixed catchable fatal error: argument 1 passed to WC_Prdctfltr::prdctfltr_sort_terms_hierarchicaly()
– fixed translations $term->name
– fixed deprecated: methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; widget class errors
– fixed search filter title override not working
– fixed more shortcode issues