Woocommerce SagePay Form / SagePay Direct v3.3.6 Take payments on your WooCommerce store via SagePay. UK only.
When using SagePay Form, the customer is taken to SagePay to make a secure payment. Because SagePay handles the payment process for you, no SSL certificate is required on your site. After the customer completes payment, the order is confirmed and the user is taken to the Thank You page on your site.
When using SagePay Direct the customer stays on your site for the entire transaction, so an SSL certificate is required.
- Customer is redirected to SagePay to complete payment – simplifies PCI Compliance
- SSL Certificate not required
- Customer stays on your site for entire transaction
- SSL Certificate required
- Supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders extension
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions extension
- Supports refunds in WooCommerce admin
Woocommerce SagePay Form / SagePay Direct v3.3.6 Changelog
2016.10.31 – v3.3.6
* Enhancement – filter arguments sent to Sage
* General – improve 3d secure checks
* Fix – Sage won’t accept IP6 so reject anything over 15 characters.
* Fix – mb_convert_encoding