Woothemes WooCommerce Google Product Feed v6.7.3 – The Google Product Feed extension allows you to easily configure data to be added to your Google Merchant Centre feed and displayed on Google Shopping.
Add your products to Google Merchant Centre
The Google Product Feed extension allows you to easily configure data to be added to your Google Merchant Centre feed.
Currently this will allow your products to appear in Google’s product search. However please note that Google are currently transitioning Google product search to Google Shopping. In order to appear in Google Shopping store owners will have to submit a compatible feed to Google Merchant Centre and also purchase Product Ads for their products.
The extension allows you to control which data is added to your Google Merchant Centre feed explicitly. You can also set store-wide defaults against the store, specific categories or provide information on specific product pages.
This extension is compatible with the CSV Import Suite extension should you wish to bulk import product data.
WooThemes WooCommerce Google Product Feed v6.7.3 Changelog
2016.05.16 – version 6.7.3
* Do not hardcode guid in Google Inventory feed. Make it filterable in the same way as in the main product feed
* Update unique identifier checks to match Google specifications
* Make sure variation descriptions are more reliable where content includes product shortcodes
* Consistent use of image size across main image, and additional images
* Make image style filterable. Default to “full”
* Send empty sale price effective date in inventory feed if none is set
* Fix translat-ability of “include variations” option in the admin area