WooThemes Woocommerce Zapier v1.6.0 – Bring the power of Zapier to WooCommerce. Integrate your store with more than services to save time and increase productivity.
Save time and hassle by automatically sending WooCommerce order and customer data to 500+ web services.
- Save time by integrating your WooCommerce store with services you already use and love, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Zendesk, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, FreshBooks & more!
- Speed up your processes by letting Zapier do the work for you, instantly: instead of making the same changes every time a new order comes in, a new customer makes a purchase or an order’s status changes, set up an automation once and let it run forever.
- Never forget a step: let one event in WooCommerce trigger multiple changes in multiple apps so you don’t miss a thing, ever.
- Take necessary steps at critical moments: reduce shopping cart abandonment by acting quickly on cancelled orders, follow-up with customers right after they purchase and more.
- Efficiently notify the right members of your team and only the right ones: set up filtering on notifications so only the relevant people are alerted to changes.
- Uses changes in WooCommerce order and customer data as triggers for Zapier automations
- Supports all WooCommerce currencies, shipping methods and payment gateways
- Secure: your WooCommerce data is always sent to Zapier over an encrypted connection
- Robust: data is sent to Zapier asynchronously, with automatic retry mechanisms built in
- Adjustable: zap notifications can be filtered to specific users, groups or teams
- Full support for simple and variable products
- Supports lookups of specific data in select integrations, with more on the way
- Supports WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor, allowing you to use your custom WooCommerce checkout fields in your zaps
- Supports Sequential Order Numbers Pro
- Includes WordPress filters so that other WordPress plugins can override or customize the WooCommerce data that is sent to Zapier
WooThemes Woocommerce Zapier v1.6.0 Changelog
2016.06.10 – v1.6.0
* Full details: http://wczap.com/?p=833
* New: Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.6
* New: Add support for the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension (requires WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0.12 or later).
* New: Add a “Subscription Created” Trigger Event (if the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension is active).
* New: Add a “Subscription Renewed” Trigger Event (if the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension is active).
* New: Add a “Subscription Renewal Failed” Trigger Event (if the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension is active).
* New: Add a “Subscription Status Changed” Trigger Event (if the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension is active).
* New: ‘is_subscription_renewal’ order data field (if the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension is active).
* New: ‘subscription_id’ order data field (if the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension is active).
* New: ‘user_id’ order data field.
* New: ‘view_url’ order data field.
* New: 4 ‘wc_zapier_send_asynchronously’ filter so that other plugins or code can override how the data sent is to Zapier.
* Change: Zapier Order Notes: Include trigger name (not just the initiating hook).
* Fix: Prevent PHP notice that was occurring when an order did not have a billing country.
* Fix: Prevent “Invalid Webhook URL” error messages that were occurring when adding or saving a Zapier Feed.