WooWaitlist v4.0.0 – WooCommerce Back In Stock Notifier – Every time an item is out of stock, you’re losing potential customers. Instead, why not use the WooWaitlist plugin to keep those valuable customers in the loop when your stock is replenished. In the meantime, you’ll build your list of potential buyers and grow your market.
Save your time and your customer’s time by implementing the WooWaitlist plugin. Let them be directly notified by email immediately when your favorite product is back in stock.
- Plug and Play: WooWaitlist is integrated in just a few seconds with WooCommerce, showing only when a product is out of stock.
- Translate Ready.
- Full WPML Support
- Supports RTL.
- Tabbed and Easy to Use Backend Interface.
- Use Custom CSS for showing the Waitlist Notification on the frontend.
- Use [author_woowaitlist] shortcode to show your Clients Waitlist through their profile page.
- Export all Waitlist Subscriptions to a CSV file and use the email list on your marketing plans.
- Export Waitlist Subscribers per Product from within the product page.
- Email template for sending the Subscription and Back in Stock Notifications.
- Compatible with latest WooCommerce Version.
WooWaitlist v4.0.0 – WooCommerce Back In Stock Notifier Changelog
v4.0.0 – 27.10.2016 (MAJOR UPDATE)
– New: WooWaitlist now uses WooCommerce’s built in templating system to send HTML or plain text emails
– New: HTML and plain text template files for back in stock emails
– New: HTML and plain text template files for new subscriber notification for subscribers
– New: HTML and plain text template files for new subscriber notification for admin
– New: Basic logging ability into the plugin with the new “Logs” tab added in plugin settings
– New: Dismissable notice and persistent description about the new 4.0.0 upgrade and changes therein
– New: SKU field added to CSV export files
– Fix: Subscription form not showing sometimes when set to show based on stock status
– Fix: Button and placeholder translation issue
– Fix: Conflicts with Avada theme
– Change: Prevent form from showing anywhere except the single product pages
– Change: Ported email related settings from plugin settings pages to the template settings pages in WooCommerce
– Change: Styling and description changes in plugin settings pages
– Change: Overall improvements in programming logic