WordPress Meta Data & Taxonomies Filter v2.2.5
Download Free WordPress Meta Data & Taxonomies Filter Premium Nulled CodeCanyon 7002700
WordPress Meta Data Filter & Taxonomies Filter – MDTF – the plugin for searching and filtering WordPress content – posts and their custom types by taxonomies and meta data fields. The plugin has very high flexibility and for now it is the most comprehensive solution for making content searchable by meta fields AND taxonomies among WordPress plugins on codecanyon.net and wordpress.org!
The main idea of the plugin – make your site content searchable by meta fields and taxonomies on the same time.
With this plugin you will be able to filter: posts, custom post types, WooCommerce products filter, Jigoshop products meta fields and taxonomies on the same time.
The plugin Features:
- Install and use (with “taxonomies only” widget)
- AJAX searching for: posts, custom post types, woocommerce products, jigoshop products, EasyDigitalDownloads products
- Widgets and Shortcodes
- Filter posts and custom post types by meta fields
- Filter posts and custom post types by taxonomies
- Query multiple taxonomies and meta fields on the same time
- Ready for WooCommerce! Work with WooCommerce: price, products attributes and with product categories!
- Ready for Jigoshop! and EasyDigitalDownloads
- INSERT SEARCH FORMS BY SHORTCODES IN ANY PLACE OF YOUR SITE
- Creating search-filter shortcodes by constructor
- Post Messenger
- Meta values html-items combinations auto recount based on the current search (dynamic recount)
- Taxonomies terms values auto recount based on the current search
- Built-in the meta-fields data constructor (checkbox, drop-down, multi drop-down, range-slider, calendar, textinput, label)
- AJAX recounting of the seacrh form html-items for hierarchical searching
- Unlimited count of meta fields which can be created by built-in meta data constructor
- Auto submit option
- Step for range slider optionally. Integer or Decimal.
- Size for any drop-down optionally
- Searching by post title and its content (any post type)
- Specify for each meta fields the display mode on front: drop-down, checkbox, range slider, calendar, textinput, label
- Specify for each taxonomy the display mode on front: drop-down, checkbox, multi drop-down, label
- The ‘Reflection’ functionality for meta fields for working with already existed meta-fields of your site – makes already existed meta fields searchable.
Reflections – is functionality for synchronizing new meta fields with already existed meta fields to make post searchable by them