WP Full Stripe v3.7.0 is a WordPress plugin designed to make it easy for you to accept payments and create subscriptions from your WordPress site. Powered by Stripe, you can embed payment forms into any post or page and take payments directly from your website without making your customers leave for a 3rd party website. You can also pay others from your account balance using the bank transfer feature.
- NEW: Any number of payment forms can be embedded into a page or post!
- NEW: The plugin can auto-update to the latest version with the click of a button!
- NEW: Form shortcode generator added for embedding forms easily into pages and posts (simple copy’n’paste)!
- NEW: AliPay support added for one-time payments on Stripe checkout-style payment forms.
- NEW: Subscriptions can now be deleted on the “Subscribers” page.
- NEW: The “Payments” page has got a new layout and a search box. Find payments based on customer’s name, email address, Stripe customer id, Stripe charge id, or mode (live/test).
- Securely take payments from any page or post on your WordPress website
- Allow your users to subscribe for recurring (ever-running, terminating) payments with setup fees and non-standard intervals
- Collect one-time payments for set amount, custom amount, or amount selectable from list
- Customize the forms: add custom fields, style the forms with custom CSS
- Send custom payment emails
- Stripe Checkout style responsive payment forms
- Easily view your received payments, subscribers, plans and more
- Fully supported, professionally written and regularly updated software
WP Full Stripe has been fully tested and working on WordPress version 3.5.2+ including the latest version 4.6.1. The plugin will be updated in the future if WordPress updates any functionality it relies upon. Full Stripe will also work with any theme and you can easily style the forms if you require.
The plugin supports Stripe in Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States, plus beta versions in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Singapore and Spain. Private beta countries are Brazil, Mexico, Portugal, Hong Kong and Switzerland. Please note that the bank transfer feature is only available to US Stripe accounts at this time.
WP Full Stripe v3.7.0 – WrdPress Plugin Changelog
November 2nd 2016 (v3.7.0)
Any number of forms can be embedded into a page or post!
The plugin can auto-update to the latest version with the click of a button!
Form shortcode generator added for embedding forms easily into pages and posts (simple copy’n’paste)!
AliPay support added for one-time payments on Stripe checkout-style payment forms.
Subscriptions can now be deleted on the “Subscribers” page.
Country dropdown has been added to the billing address on all form types.
The “Action” column has been redesigned on all admin pages (iconified buttons).
The “Payments” page has a new layout, it is more structured and more spacious.
The “Payments” page has got a search box. Find payments based on customer’s name and email address, Stripe customer id, Stripe charge id, or mode (live/test).
The “Settings” page can now be extended by add-ons.
“Newsfeed” tab has been added to the “About” page.
Fixed an issue related to being unable to save subscription forms with selected subscription plan names containing spaces.
The “Transfers” feature has been removed due to incompatibility with the latest Stripe API (will be reintroduced later).
The Stripe client and API used by the plugin has been upgraded to v3.21.0 in order to be compatible with TLS 1.2.