WPtouch Pro 3.7.7 has powerful features and capabilities that responsive desktop themes just can’t match. WPtouch notices mobile devices before sending anything– so it doesn’t make you wait for what isn’t needed. Responsive themes often don’t work nicely with many WordPress plugins– WPtouch is designed to meet changing website needs.
== Changelog ==
= Version 3.7.7 (April 23, 2015) =
* Added: New hook to perform actions when admin settings are saved
* Added: MobileStore – Improved compatibility with WooCommerce Checkout Manager fields
* Fixed: In rare cases themes and extensions attempted to auto-update without a valid source URL
* Fixed: An issue with Web App Mode persistence that stopped links from being clickable
* Changed: Removed jQuery 2.x setting — caused too many issues with compatibility and older plugins and themes
* Changed: URL filter allows filtering of homepage using the value ‘/’
* Changed: Advanced Type Admin js for better compatibility
* Changed: Infinity Cache: automatically flush cache when WPtouch Pro settings are updated
* Changed: Extension settings layout (Infinity Cache, Mobile Content, Responsive Images)
* Changed: Open – Adjusted menu filter to be more flexible.